Community Action Norfolk (CAN) are offering FREE online energy advice and awareness sessions:
Rapidly rising energy costs, combined with the coldest months of winter, are a major worry for almost everyone. Factoring in the continuing COVID pandemic, with many people still needing to isolate at home, means that energy usage is also high.
If you or your beneficiaries are worried about energy bills, why not come along to one of their FREE online energy advice and awareness sessions?
The content covers:
- how and where to get help and support with energy bills
- how to save on energy use in the home
- understanding fuel poverty
- switching energy supplier (updated advice in light of the present volatile market)
Sessions currently planned:
- Tuesday 1 February from 12 noon-1pm
- Monday 7 February from 12 noon-1pm
- Tuesday 8 February from 12 noon-1pm
- Monday 14 February from 12 noon-1pm
- Thursday 17 February from 12 noon-1pm
- Monday 21 February from 12 noon-1pm
- Tuesday 22 February from 1-2pm (West Norfolk residents and organisations)
- Wednesday 23 February from 12 noon-1pm
- Monday 28 February from 12 noon-1pm
Email email@example.com to register and you’ll receive a Teams or Zoom link a few days before.
Other information on sources of help for people in need include:
Sources of fuel and Energy Support
Priority Services Register for Clinically Extremely Vulnerable